1st July 2014

Photo reblogged from AsapSCIENCE with 231 notes

asapscience:

"We’ll do it tomorrow."
If you haven’t already, check out our video on laziness and see if you’ve got the “couch potato” gene.
http://youtu.be/gd7wAithl7I

via ScienceDump

asapscience:

"We’ll do it tomorrow."

If you haven’t already, check out our video on laziness and see if you’ve got the “couch potato” gene.

http://youtu.be/gd7wAithl7I

via ScienceDump

26th May 2014

Photo reblogged from fuckin' tosser with 107 notes

10th May 2014

Photoset reblogged from drink words with 22,881 notes

Source: wearyvoices

10th May 2014

Photo reblogged from Come on skinny love with 123,295 notes

Source: pugking

8th May 2014

Photoset reblogged from True Blue Me and You: DIYs for Creative People with 5,439 notes

truebluemeandyou:

halloweencrafts:

DIY Game of Thrones Hairstyles.

truebluemeandyou: for more Game of Thones DIYs (including a mini roundup of dragon eggs, a “Winter is Coming” scarf and a Game of Thrones Personaized Family Arms Generator go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/game-of-thrones

Source: randomitic

7th May 2014

Photo reblogged from fuckin' tosser with 131 notes

shamelessly-effy:

shamelessly-effy.tumblr.com

shamelessly-effy:

shamelessly-effy.tumblr.com

Source: shamelessly-effy

6th May 2014

Post reblogged from Come on skinny love with 323,282 notes

queenkatiee:

littlemorethananerd:

soylentvanilla:

Don’t tell me you “understand” why I’m vegan. If you understood you’d be vegan, too.

Understanding doesn’t equal agreement. I understand why Walter White started to cook meth, doesn’t mean I’m gonna buy an RV and a barrel of methylamine.

Ahahah

Source: soylentvanilla

6th May 2014

Photo reblogged from Come on skinny love with 2,734 notes

Source: thegoodvibe.co

6th May 2014

Quote reblogged from Stay fit! with 586 notes

Running is 99.9% mental, with the other 0.1% being mental. Add it all up and running is completely mental, a mind game.
— A teammate of mine (via arunnerforever)

Source: arunnerforever

6th May 2014

Photo reblogged from drink words with 693 notes

meowtilly:

My younger brother actually thought of me for my birthday and bought me books! And lovely books they are!

meowtilly:

My younger brother actually thought of me for my birthday and bought me books! And lovely books they are!

Source: tilly-and-her-books